What is Peer Tutoring?
WE are: Current UIC French, German, Italian, and Spanish students who love languages.
We know what your UIC language classes are like–we can help you figure out how to enjoy them and do well.
As UIC language students ourselves, we aim to…
- Share learning strategies that have worked for us
- Help you develop problem-solving skills that help in language classes and all classes
- Provide another way for you to connect with your instructor
- Show you that learning languages at UIC can be really fun!
YOU are: a UIC student in a French, German, Spanish, or Italian BLP course (101, 102, 103, 104) who...
- Has questions about grammar, reading, speaking, and homework
- Wants tips on study strategies for our UIC language classes
- Feels more comfortable talking to another student
For a SCHEDULE of French, German, Italian, Spanish tutoring click below.
Watch a tutoring session!
Frequently Asked Questions
FREE TUTORING for ALL UIC students in French, German, Spanish, and Italian 101, 102, 103, 104. That’s YOU!
LCLC Peer Tutoring in French, German, Spanish, and Italian online through Blackboard Collaborate. See the Peer Tutoring Schedule for language-specific links.
See our tutoring schedules page for DROP-IN TUTORING times for French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
WHAT CAN I ASK A TUTOR?
Questions about grammar, reading, speaking, listening, or just come to chat and practice your speaking skills.