What is Peer Tutoring?
WE are: Current UIC French, German, Italian, and Spanish students who love languages.
We know what your UIC language classes are like–we can help you figure out how to enjoy them and do well.
As UIC language students ourselves, we aim to…
- Share learning strategies that have worked for us
- Help you develop problem-solving skills that help in language classes and all classes
- Provide another way for you to connect with your instructor
- Show you that learning languages at UIC can be really fun!
YOU are: a UIC student in French, German, or Italian 101, 102, 103, 104 or Spanish 101 who…
- Has questions about grammar, reading, writing, speaking, homework (online and on paper)
- Wants tips on study strategies for our UIC language classes
- Feels more comfortable talking to another student
For a SCHEDULE of French, German, Italian, Spanish tutoring click below.