Check back in August to see conversation clubs, film clubs, and special events scheduled for Fall 2015!
The Sandi Port Errant Language and Culture Learning Center supports faculty and staff from the School of Literatures, Cultural Studies and Linguistics in creating interactive learning opportunities for students.
We also host many cultural and language-related events open to all UIC students, faculty, and staff. Move your mouse over a day on the calendar below to see the events scheduled for that day, or go to our Events pages.
Events on May 1, 2015
Events on May 7, 2015
Instructors, click below for quick access to pages dedicated to you!
- Starting a new language? Working to keep up skills? Try @MangoLanguages! Access is FREE thru many public libraries. https://t.co/PymgdvtIeA, May 27
- Trivia time! What do the Greek and Korean languages have in common?, May 20
- Spanish class online for free? Sí! Try it and let LCLC know how it works for you. http://t.co/7tgavsasgQ, May 14
- Taking Korean in Fall 2015? Korean Cultural Center of Chicago has great events to practice Korean over the summer. http://t.co/yflI5QQXUB, May 14
- Who has a PhD in physical chemistry, speaks German, & is a political leader? ?UIC German grad in a few years ?Otto H. Warburg ?Angela Merkel, May 14