Check back in August to see conversation clubs, film clubs, and special events scheduled for Fall 2015!
The Sandi Port Errant Language and Culture Learning Center supports faculty and staff from the School of Literatures, Cultural Studies and Linguistics in creating interactive learning opportunities for students.
We also host many cultural and language-related events open to all UIC students, faculty, and staff. Move your mouse over a day on the calendar below to see the events scheduled for that day, or go to our Events pages.
Instructors, click below for quick access to pages dedicated to you!
- Will French be the most spoken language in the world by 2050? Check out the article for more info! http://t.co/pILSzeLEFj, Jun 16
- http://t.co/7aHrXGZohI, Jun 11
- Study German at UIC and study abroad in Germany! http://t.co/FMseQpm8OL, Jun 5
- Starting a new language? Working to keep up skills? Try @MangoLanguages! Access is FREE thru many public libraries. https://t.co/PymgdvtIeA, May 27
- Trivia time! What do the Greek and Korean languages have in common?, May 20