Check back in August to see conversation clubs, film clubs, and special events scheduled for Fall 2015!
The Sandi Port Errant Language and Culture Learning Center supports faculty and staff from the School of Literatures, Cultural Studies and Linguistics in creating interactive learning opportunities for students.
We also host many cultural and language-related events open to all UIC students, faculty, and staff. Move your mouse over a day on the calendar below to see the events scheduled for that day, or go to our Events pages.
Instructors, click below for quick access to pages dedicated to you!
- Are you intimidated by the idea learning a foreign language? Don't be! You've faced similar challenges at Starbucks. http://t.co/TQ3Bue4y9B, 12 hours ago
- Language learning is like listening to a radio station that at first comes in weakly & only gradually becomes clear. http://t.co/edBBbvOGp1, Jul 22
- Start reviewing before the semester begins! Or sign up for a new language at UIC and use an app to get ahead! http://t.co/g9co1icUPA, Jul 17
- #BryanGarner on #DavidFosterWallace #StevenPinker and why language matters http://t.co/s29ik4Dpey, Jul 8
- Learn languages at UIC! Express yourself in new ways! http://t.co/3tG9hSjwm7 @UICFrench @UIC_SAO @UICSchoolofLCSL, Jul 1