- Join us for a French Film Series screening of Des vents contraires (Headwinds) on Monday, November 20 from 2-4pm in… https://t.co/2fNcCk3eDf, Nov 17
- Don't miss these conversation hours on Monday (11/20) in GH 308! Arabic 11am-12pm Spanish 4-5pm #ForeignLanguages #UIC, Nov 17
- Wondering why you should take a foreign language? Here are some great reasons - more $$$, better jobs, better grade… https://t.co/p1xtbZT26h, Nov 10
- Got great plans for the weekend? Why not make some great plans for after with a FREE Monday event in GH 308! We've… https://t.co/Fqo5kNT8Y7, Nov 10
- The word "simple" doesn't rhyme with any other French word. Neither does "quatorze", "quinze" or "monstre". What ot… https://t.co/IZc5AGsm1Z, Nov 9
Monthly archives: February, 2017
Visuals for Foreign Language Instruction (http://digital.library.pitt.edu/v/visuals/) is an online database of over 450 free illustrations designed specifically for use in foreign-language classes. These illustrations depict places, objects, verbs, and situations and can be customized to fit any language or task.
ViewPure (http://viewpure.com/) is a free, easy-to-use website that allows you to view YouTube videos without distractions. You can either search for your video or enter a link and remove all of the clutter – ads, recommended videos, comments, and more! Once you’ve got the “purified” video, you can use the new web adress just like a regular YouTube link, no special account required. Great for showing videos in class!